“The Q-switched Ruby Laser Advantage- for Pigmented Lesions and Multi-colour Tattoos”
The SINON II Q-switched Ruby laser (QSRL), with an optimal 694nm wavelength and an extraordinarily short pulse width of only 20nsec, is the safest and most precise laser treatment solution available for pigmented lesions and multi-colour tattoo removal.
A high pulse repetition rate and easy spot size changes allow for faster treatments and greater penetration depth, while low fluence values ensure minimal side effects while achieving excellent clinical outcomes.
· Safe and accurate -with small Q-Switched fluences and single pulses for safe and accurate treatment of sensitive skin.
· Fast treatment – a high pulse repetition rate and easy spot size changes allow for faster treatments and a more efficient practice.
· Suitable for all skin types including darker skin.
· Flexible patient scheduling immediate sleep /active modes allow for quick patient acceptance without long system warm up delays.
· Intuitive user interface – quickly adjust treatment parameters according to pigment density, depth and skin type, depending on each patient’s needs.
· High ROI with a cost-effective solution that yields higher returns than devices that achieve comparable results using more expensive technology.