IDAS is a powerful, portable LBO laser system with a 532nm wavelength, specially designed to treat superficial vascular skin changes of the face and body.
IDAS reliably removes vascular skin lesions such as telangiectasia, rosacea and haemangioma as well as superficial pigment changes such as solar lentigo. The 532nm wavelength replicates that of a KTP laser system while offering greater power and versatility, reliable performance and higher affordability. IDAS offers both pulsed and continuous wave modes, with the latter making IDAS suitable for small surgical indications.
· Optimal wavelength for treating superficial vascular lesions
· Precision- with five spot sizes to treat different blood vessel types
· Effective – with high peak power and high pulse repetition rates
· Versatile – treating a wide range of indications
· Portable – offering flexibility and economic efficiency
· Lightweight and compact
· User-Friendly – with Plug & Play technology